Friday, December 25, 2015

Jack in the Box Peppermint & Oreo Milkshake!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of our readers!  Our gift to you? A special CHRISTMAS DAY REVIEW from our friends at Jack In The Box! Today we take a moment from our holiday cheer to tell you about the new Jack in the Box Peppermint & Oreo Milkshake! 

That whipped cream is beautiful!

I was looking for a ice cold tasty treat while finishing up my shopping, so I swung by my local Jack in the Box and picked up one of these. Oreo? Peppermint? I LIKE BOTH OF THOSE THINGS! So how could I go wrong? 


Since the winter in Seattle means non-stop rain, I waited to crack into this cup full of holiday cheer until I got home. Well, that and I tried to take a sip and couldn't get one. I figured the straw was probably clogged with Oreo. This is an okay problem to have. 


But when I got it home, (along with the other items I purchased) I found something to be amiss...the straw wasn't just clogged, the shake was too thick to drink! Now I know a lot of people prefer this and like to eat them with a spoon. Me? Not so much. 

Almost popped something in my brain trying to take a sip!

So I let it sit for twenty mins and then it was perfect. It's just what you expect. A lovely mix of ice cream, peppermint and tons of crushed up Oreo cookie. How much? So much that my creepy little Santa was quite impressed by it. 

Creep Santa approves!
They definitely didn't hold back on loading this thing up with Oreo. Every single sip flooded my mouth with a cookies worth of Oreo chunks! From the outside of the cup I was worried because the ice cream hides the amount of Oreo quite well. But fear not, my friends! Not only that, but the Peppermint flavor was quite nice and distributed throughout the shake perfectly. 



The Jack in the Box Peppermint & Oreo Milkshake is only around for a limited time, and with today being Christmas Day, I wouldn't expect it around TOO much longer, so get out there and get one while you can. Apart from some initial problems with the shake thickness, after it melted a little bit, I enjoyed it! It's a great holiday treat. Unless you're outside spending time in the cold. I'm giving this shake a B+!

For more info on this and other great Jack in the Box offerings, go here: http://www.jackinthebox.com/

And while you're sitting there in a daze after opening a million presents and spending time with family and friends, perhaps you might think of something you'd love us to review! If this is the case, drop us a line! Here's where you can find us on that Internet thang:
EMAIL: fatguyfoodblog@gmail.com
FACEBOOK: facebook.com/fatguyfoodblog
TWITTER: @fatguyfoodblog
INSTAGRAM: @fatguyfoodblog

No comments:

Post a Comment